The IRIS server provides storage, backup and data distribution facilities and is customised to your practice imaging modalities and requirements.
- VetStation IRIS gives the high performance processing power required for editing studies.
- Other VetStations and existing equipment can be used for viewing images, but high resolution screens are recommended for optimal viewing.
- VetStation Mobile can be loaded with studies for viewing off site, allowing you to take previous imagery to your clients.
- Give your clients outstanding on-site image manipulation and diagnosis by connecting an imaging device to a VetStation Mobile Pro. This is a fully functional IRIS system that allows you to record, view and edit images on off-site visits.
- Images can also be viewed in a reduced definition format on any iOS device (e.g. on your iPhone or iPad) – great as a waiting room accessory!