Digital radiography, ultrasound, MRI, CT and any other DICOM modalities can be processed, manipulated and stored for future use.
- Advanced post-processing techniques in 2D, 3D and 4D. This includes regions of interest annotations, convolution filters, multi-planar reconstruction and rendering (surface and volume).
- Brisk setup and seamless integration with existing digital equipment.
- Remote access allows you to perform imaging duties no matter where you are.
- High resolution screens can be provided for optimal viewing.
- IRIS safely stores data, with automated backup facilities and off-site archiving available.
- The VetStation Mobile Pro gives all the functionality of IRIS on outpatient visits. Easily connect to a mobile imaging device and manipulate images on-site.